This pendant light looks great in any farmhouse, transitional or industrial decor. Add layers of light to your decor with this stylish DIY pendant. The Instant Pendant Light converts a plain recessed light into a stylish hanging pendant light in minutes. No tools. No expensive rewiring or remodeling. Simply adjust the cord length (no tools needed), screw it into your recessed can and slide up the decorative canopy (cover plate) to hide the recessed can opening and attach the shade. The Instant Pendant Light is the easiest lighting DIY improvement project.
- Great for homeowners, renters and home stagers
- Patented-design holds decorative canopy tight against ceiling to hide your recessed light fixture and create an energy-efficient barrier
- Patented mistake-proof adjustable cord mechanism – change length from 8 in. to 48 in. anytime and requires no tools
- ETL Listed – ensures the highest safety standards
- Uses one 75-Watt standard light bulb or LED equivalent (not included)
- Recommended for securely fastened recessed cans up to 6 in. wide, cover plate is 8.25 in. Dia
- NOTE: This product is only compatible with new-construction recessed can fixtures (upto 6″ diameter) that are supported by screwing or nailing the fixture’s frame/housing to the ceiling joists. In comparison with the housing for a remodel recessed can fixture that is typically supported by pushing metal clips through the housing onto the top of the ceiling-the drywall or plaster.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Return Policy
There are no reviews yet.